Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Rider’s Revenge

Rider’s Revenge by Jamie Begley

bookshelves: reviewed

I discovered Jamie Begley's writing a number of years ago when I was looking for romance books in the MC sub genre and stumbled upon Razer's Ride.

I picked up a copy of Razer's Ride and read it and ever since, I've been addicted to Jamie's Last Riders series and their spin-off series.

Rider's Revenge is the seventh book in the Last Riders series and for me, the character of Rider, came as somewhat of a revelation.

I can honestly say that Rider is now ranked very highly on my list of favorite book boyfriends.

I adored this story and look forward to reading more books by this author whose work I can't get enough of.

One thing that I tremendously enjoy about the Last Riders series along with Jamie Begley's other interconnected series is that although the hero and heroine of the story are front and centre throughout the book, there are also truly great secondary characters who you come to love and want to see enjoy their own HEA.
For instance:

Mags is a woman that I utterly adore and can't help but think - I want to be her when I grow up!

If you haven't already read any of Jamie Begley's books before and you enjoy MC stories then you should definitely give her work a go.
I can honestly say that I've never read any other MC series quite like Jamie's before.

Highly recommended.

If you're interested, you can connect with me at:
Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rider’s Revenge.

Started Reading