Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Judgment Road

Judgment Road by Christine Feehan

bookshelves: reviewed
Read 2 times. Last read January 28, 2019 to January 29, 2019.

This book gutted me, it absolutely gutted me.
I didn't ugly cry once, I ugly cried many times.

Judgment Road is the first book in Christine Feehan's new Torpedo Ink series which is a spin-off of the Sisters of the Heart series which in itself is a spin-off of the Drake Sisters series.

The really great thing about this series for fans of Christine Feehan's work is that throughout the book(s) characters from previous books in the various spin off series often make appearances and who doesn't love visiting with characters whose stories you loved? I know I do.

Judgment Road, unlike many of Christine Feehan's books has a somewhat darker and edgier feel than many of her previous book series.
This book has themes of child abuse and slavery which may trouble some readers as will some of the incidents that happen in the book.
However, this book, I have to say is one of the best books of Christine's that I have ever read and I've read everything that she has published.

Judgment Road tells the story of Reaper, who was first introduced in Bound Together and Anya, the woman he can't seem to stay away from.

This story is beautiful, edgy, intense with moments full of such heart and heartbreak that they simply took my breath away.
This is a book that I would highly recommend.
It's definitely a book that's going to stay with me for quite some time.

If you're interested in connecting with me. Find me at:
Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Judgment Road.

Started Reading