Jennifer☠Pher☠'s Reviews > Love Me Whole

Love Me Whole by Nicky James

bookshelves: kindle-unlimited, m-m, favorites, favorites-2018
Read 2 times. Last read March 16, 2018 to March 19, 2018.

This was absolutely fascinating, and beautiful and frightening and confusing and it was everything.

This is going on my favorite shelf.

I loved this book so much. I never wanted it to end.

Breathtaking.

I can't stop thinking about it. I didn't have a lot of time to read this weekend but this book was on my mind constantly and I feel like it will be on my mind for a long time to come.

I am at a loss for the right words.

I just loved it.

Beautiful.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Me Whole.

February 20, 2018 – Shelved
February 20, 2018 – Shelved as: read-for-realsies
February 20, 2018 – Shelved as: kindle-unlimited
February 20, 2018 – Shelved as: m-m
March 16, 2018 – Started Reading
March 19, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites
March 19, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites-2018
March 19, 2018 – Finished Reading
April 8, 2019 – Started Reading (Audiobook Edition)
April 8, 2019 – Shelved (Audiobook Edition)
April 8, 2019 – Shelved as: audio-re-read (Audiobook Edition)
April 8, 2019 – Shelved as: lgbtq (Audiobook Edition)
April 8, 2019 – Shelved as: m-m (Audiobook Edition)
April 8, 2019 – Shelved as: re-read-2019 (Audiobook Edition)
April 18, 2019 – Finished Reading (Audiobook Edition)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I really enjoyed this one too! And I learned so much about DID, it was fascinating!

message 2: by Jennifer☠Pher☠ (last edited Mar 19, 2018 06:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer☠Pher☠ It was the perfect blend. The author did a fantastic job I think, meshing the education and all the information but keeping it a very romantic and hopeful book. I loved it.

I should add this to my review, lol!

message 3: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Oooooh! Well how could I not add this to my TBR with that kind of glowing review!?

Jennifer☠Pher☠ Yikes! I hope you like it!

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ YES! I'm so happy to see this rating. I loved the hell out of this book. I still think about it, weeks later.

message 6: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine And I have never read anything by this author, so I am excited to discover someone new.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Catherine wrote: "And I have never read anything by this author, so I am excited to discover someone new."

After reading this book, I went on a Nicky James binge, and I've really enjoyed her work. She writes angsty stuff (mental illness, abuse, addiction), which is usually not at all my cuppa as you well know, but her characters are so real and there's always a HEA. I loved the Healing Hearts series, and her latest: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... (which is a historical fantasy of sorts in a non-magical Medieval setting).

message 8: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Catherine wrote: "And I have never read anything by this author, so I am excited to discover someone new."

I will have to check out the Healing Hearts series. The historical fantasy does NOT sound like my kinda thing.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Fair warning: I ugly cried reading Healing Hearts, especially book 2. Need: wine, chocolate, tissues.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "YES! I'm so happy to see this rating. I loved the hell out of this book. I still think about it, weeks later."

I am so glad I saw your review come across my feed and I followed through and read it. For sure a favorite of the year and probably forever. I don't know if I can read about addiction though, I don't like that in my books, but I'll go check out the other books.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "YES! I'm so happy to see this rating. I loved the hell out of this book. I still think about it, weeks later."

I am so glad I saw your review come a..."

The first and second books of the Healing Hearts series are related to terminal illness; the third is mild addiction but with elements of forced prostitution; the fourth is addiction.

message 12: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I just added the Healing Hearts books to my TBR and it looks like they are all in Kindle Unlimited :)

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Amy wrote: "I just added the Healing Hearts books to my TBR and it looks like they are all in Kindle Unlimited :)"

They are! But, I'm not kidding, Amy, they are heartbreaking.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ I don't think I can do it. Ugh.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "I don't think I can do it. Ugh."

Jennifer☠Pher☠ ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "I don't think I can do it. Ugh."

There is beauty in them too, but it's a tough road. The second book seriously slayed me."

I just don't think I want that. This is my year of positive and joy and I feel like this book was hopeful. I don't want to be slayed. :)

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "I don't think I can do it. Ugh."

I..."

I completely understand, like one hundred percent. Most of the time I avoid those themes too because life is depressing enough.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "I don't think I can do it. Ugh."

There is beauty in them too, but it's a tough road. The second book s..."

Exactly. I did read something else by her, I think she co-wrote it. I may check out the stand alone you mentioned though. I really enjoy her writing.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ I'm hoping Steel My Heart is the first in a series. I loved it, but the ending was a little abrupt.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ Abrupt endings, ugh.