H.J. Bellus's Reviews > Taken

Taken by Rebecca  Brooke

19899192

Taken can be described in three words twisted, dark, and addicting.

I'll start this review off with I love dark and unique books. Taken is exactly that! The storyline is fresh and kept me flipping page after page. Crime and intrigue always sucks me in. This book has both and more!

First of all, Brock has always been mine since TRADED! I devoured that book and "House of Rules." I remember to this day needing Brock's book from the porch of my cabin! Well, folks, Brock has arrived!

Brock! Oh, hell, Brock!!! (He's mine by the way!) Brock is the epitome of a cutthroat man everyone woman deserves. I've loved him in every single book of Brooke's. Brock is the silent yet steady man behind the clan. And it's time for his book!!! He has the job nobody wants and the heart of a soldier.

Rebecca Brooke never fails to put a spin on every book that leaves your jaw dropping. She pulled out some big stunts in the prior two books...but this one left me reeling! I mean seriously the struggle was insane. There are no limits and she pushes every single one in this book!

Brock has a job to do...read Taken to see how he pulls it off.

Author Rebecca Brooke wove a beautiful, breathtaking tale of redemption and second chances. Each page contains action-packed detail that held me captive. Taken left me breathless and rooting Brock along his journey.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken.

Started Reading