Jiana's Reviews > Lover Eternal

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

bookshelves: favorites

I expected to be disappointed with this but I wasn't. Not even one bit!!! And I'm screaming because Rhage is my favorite brother and hell yes his book was freaking great. I admit I had a love/hate relationship with Mary, but my intense love for Rhage and the fact that I binge read this in less than 24 hours (I stayed till 3 am to finish this, gosh, I regret my life choices) makes me ignore Mary.

NOW GIVE ME ZSADIST'S BOOK. I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Eternal.

February 17, 2018 – Started Reading
February 17, 2018 – Shelved
February 18, 2018 – Finished Reading
February 24, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

message 1: by KAS (new)

KAS Glad you totally loved, Jiana ;)))

Nazanin Glad you liked it, babe! Z's story is sooooo good! Hope you enjoy that one too! 💞

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) i feel like i'm watching my kid walk for the first time.

I'm not crying okay my eyes are just sweating

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) i sent you a guideline of what to expect in Z's book. Your welcome :) :) happy suffering <3

Jiana KAS wrote: "Glad you totally loved, Jiana ;)))"

thank you!!

Jiana Nazanin wrote: "Glad you liked it, babe! Z's story is sooooo good! Hope you enjoy that one too! 💞"

I started Z's story yesterday and I'm already loving it!! ♥

Jiana Tweebs♥️ wrote: "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU"

Jiana Tweebs♥️ wrote: "i feel like i'm watching my kid walk for the first time.

I'm not crying okay my eyes are just sweating"

HAHAHAH thank you for introducing me to this series although it is ruining my life

Jiana Tweebs♥️ wrote: "i sent you a guideline of what to expect in Z's book. Your welcome :) :) happy suffering <3"

I NEED SUPPORT THROUGH Z'S BOOK EXPECT THE SAME SPAM YOU GOT WHILE I WAS READING RHAGE'S BOOK

message 11: by clara (new)

clara ok i’m intrigued,, i think i need to finally start this series soon

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Great review, Jiana! Glad it was a winner... Heard great things about this series xx

alyssa THE NEXT ONE IS EVEN BETTER JIANA OMG

Jiana clara wrote: "ok i’m intrigued,, i think i need to finally start this series soon"

it's so so good clara!!!

Jiana Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Great review, Jiana! Glad it was a winner... Heard great things about this series xx"

thank you Alex! ♥
the series is so good and addictive!

Jiana alyssa ♛ wrote: "THE NEXT ONE IS EVEN BETTER JIANA OMG"

OH MY GOD I JUST FINISHED IT AND SJDHJDSAKJKDSKDSJ