KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Justice

Justice by K.C. Lynn

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

JUSTICE: Is the first full-length, contemporary romance book in K.C. Lynn’s ‘Creed Brothers’ Series. This is Justice and Ryanne’s story

PAST/FOURTEEN YEARS OLD: This story surrounds three boys, (Braxten, Justice and Knox) who share a bond so strong they call themselves brothers.

To understand the concept of these three non blood brothers we have to go back, go back to where they each had the others back and to do that we start at the group home these three boys were placed together in.

One night Braxten had been taken from the room he shares with Justice, they find him beaten to a pulp, running away these three boys made a pact “We do this on our own. No more beatings, no more pain. We watch out for one another, take care of each other. Like family.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A year on the run had them stealing, lying and doing whatever necessary to survive. Until they found themselves on a farmer’s land in Mississippi, seeking shelter out of the weather until the farmer found them and gave them a safe haven and raised the three boys as his own.

PRESENT: Ryanne’s out celebrating her eighteenth birthday at the local watering hole that accepts people under the age of twenty-one. She’s always had a thing for Justice, she noticed him as soon as he rolled into town when she was twelve years old. His bad boy side appealed to her even though her parents warned her to stay away from them.

She comes from an affluent family and he’s the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks being raised by an outcast.

The night of her birthday he gives her a beautiful present but she begs him to give her something else. One night and only one night. Nothing more.

Most girls get candlelight and roses for their first time, I get Justice Creed and I love every second of it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But people in this town aren't who they appear to be, one such run in has her fleeing the town and vowing she will never step foot in it again..Years go by, six years to be exact and Justice has traced her down.

Secrets revealed, love rekindled. A corrupt town gets its comeuppance, revenge, retribution, soul mates.

Justice has been served

Wow just Wow!! A gut wrenching, unique, beautiful intoxicating love story at its best!! There's alpha and then there's Justice he's on a whole new level!! He's going to have your knickers all twisted up, he's a badass gun shooting guy that asks questions later, get up in his grill and he'll take you out, no questions asked. Intimidate or hurt his family and you're gone!! The feels, the swooning, the angst, these bad boys are going to be the death of you!! Broody, alphas, hot, dirty, raw, just epic!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Justice.

February 15, 2018 – Shelved
February 17, 2018 – Shelved as: broken-characters
February 17, 2018 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
February 17, 2018 – Shelved as: hot-cover-2018
February 17, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

message 1: by Chan (new)

Chan Dang it...does he have to have a cigarette in his mouth.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Chan wrote: "Dang it...does he have to have a cigarette in his mouth."

message 3: by Chan (new)

Chan KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛ wrote: "Chan wrote: "Dang it...does he have to have a cigarette in his mouth."

That just adds to the appeal lol Funny how authors use a male smoker though to show case the alpha tough male persona"

I've been in the health world too long. I just see black lungs and yellow teeth. LOL.

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle Great review, Kat! Curious about this one but the cover.. ugh.. =/

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Elle wrote: "Great review, Kat! Curious about this one but the cover.. ugh.. =/"

Yeah that cover is pretty damn hot!! And he matches up with his bad boy description in the story, loved this one.

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Terrific review, hun! xx

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Terrific review, hun! xx"

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Awesome review sweets ;) xoxo

message 9: by Lučka (new)

Lučka Fab review, hope it will be a winner for me 2! xox

Mindy Lou's Book Review Fabulous review, Kat! <3

Nazanin Wonderful review, Kat! Glad you loved it! 💕

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Awesome review, Kat! ❤️❤️ glad it was a winner

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Awesome review, Kat! ❤️❤️ glad it was a winner"

Thank you Alex!! xox

Nazanin wrote: "Wonderful review, Kat! Glad you loved it! 💕"

Thank you Naz!! xox

Mindy Lou's Book Reviews wrote: "Fabulous review, Kat! <3"

Lučka wrote: "Fab review, hope it will be a winner for me 2! xox"

Thank you Lučka!! I think you might enjoy this one, ticks every single box

Wendy wrote: "Awesome review sweets ;) xoxo"

message 14: by Bev (new) - rated it 1 star

Bev Fabulous review Kat, looking forward to this one xo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Bev wrote: "Fabulous review Kat, looking forward to this one xo"

Thank you Bev, definitely a one click recommendation

♥ britt (Blissfully-Read) ♥ Great review Kat, this book sounds so good!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ♥ BRITT (BLISSFULLY-READ) ♥ wrote: "Great review Kat, this book sounds so good!!"

Thank you!! Amazing author, awesome book xox

message 18: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Fabulous review!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Kat wrote: "Fabulous review!!"

message 20: by Christy (new)

Christy Great review, Kat! x

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Christy wrote: "Great review, Kat! x"

Thank you!! 💙

message 22: by Nanci (new)

Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty Oh wow. I want to read this now!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Nanci wrote: "Oh wow. I want to read this now!"

Was so good, highly recommend xox

message 24: by Dri (new) - added it

Dri ✰ Fab review, love! 💖 I’m looking forward for this one! 💋💋

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ✰ D r i wrote: "Fab review, love! 💖 I’m looking forward for this one! 💋💋"

Thank you!! If you one click let me know what you thought of it