destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]'s Reviews > Muse of Nightmares

Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor

If the UK cover isn't this exact shade of purple but in matte, I'm setting something on fire

*added several months later*

narrator: it was not, in fact, purple

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Muse of Nightmares.

February 14, 2018 – Shelved
February 14, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
October 15, 2018 – Shelved as: owned-tbr
October 15, 2018 – Shelved as: owned-physical
October 15, 2018 – Shelved as: fantasy
October 15, 2018 – Shelved as: so-pretty
October 15, 2018 – Shelved as: young-adult

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

MOOD

Karen ⊰✿ Can’t wait!

Zenki the Hermit AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

message 4: by Yusra (new) - added it

Yusra  ✨ Yes omg

message 5: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Omg im gonna be so upset too!

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Rachel wrote: "Omg im gonna be so upset too!"

Yusra wrote: "Yes omg"

Zenki wrote: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Karen ⊰✿ wrote: "Can’t wait!"

ilsa ➹ wrote: "MOOD"

Lmao I love all of these comments <3 You guys are my people, for real

Elisa The UK cover is red, isn’t it? I prefer this one, and yes, tho exact shade, please 😍😍😍

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Elisa (Bookish Expat) wrote: "The UK cover is red, isn’t it? I prefer this one, and yes, tho exact shade, please 😍😍😍"

This comment made me realize I forgot to come back and update this months ago lmao! But it's orange 😭😭😭

message 9: by Ky (new)

Ky Hahahaha *cries*

Areli Lefevre My exact thoughts! I'm still disappointed haha

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Ky wrote: "Hahahaha *cries*"

YUP

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Areli wrote: "My exact thoughts! I'm still disappointed haha"

Same!! Every time I see the US cover and remember that the UK one is orange, I just sigh a little.

Elisa I ordered the US edition from Amazon Germany. Because as much as I love the cove art, I just cannot get on board with the orange tones.

Kelby *TwistedCactusReads* So sad! I don't think I have ever not liked both cover versions of a book. I always prefer one over the other. This just has my soul lost and wandering *sigh*

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Elisa wrote: "I ordered the US edition from Amazon Germany. Because as much as I love the cove art, I just cannot get on board with the orange tones."

Understandable! If it weren't for the fact that the UK edition is matte and the US one is super shiny, I actually would've mixed editions and gotten the US version for this one (I have the UK edition of Strange).

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Kelby (Toes In the Sand) wrote: "So sad! I don't think I have ever not liked both cover versions of a book. I always prefer one over the other. This just has my soul lost and wandering *sigh*"

Aw, you don't like the US one, either? :( I love the look of it but I HATE how shiny it is (I also hated how shiny the US Strange cover was).

♔ Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔ I want to get the UK edition so I can have them on my shelf with the strange the dreamer.

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Jennymort ♔ The Dark Lordette ♔ House of Slytheread wrote: "I want to get the UK edition so I can have them on my shelf with the strange the dreamer."

You totally should! :) That's what I decided to do so I am waiting for my UK edition to be delivered, hopefully later this week or early next week.

♔ Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔ destiny wrote: "Jennymort ♔ The Dark Lordette ♔ House of Slytheread wrote: "I want to get the UK edition so I can have them on my shelf with the strange the dreamer."

You totally should! :) That's what I decided ..."

But they only have the paperback on book depository right now and i want the hardback. *sob* But i did get my US edition last night. =) YAY!

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Jennymort ♔ The Dark Lordette ♔ House of Slytheread wrote: "destiny wrote: "Jennymort ♔ The Dark Lordette ♔ House of Slytheread wrote: "I want to get the UK edition so I can have them on my shelf with the strange the dreamer."

You totally should! :) That's..."

Oh no! :( Hopefully they will restock it soon!

Kasia I have the UK edition for Strange but I cannot handle that orange so I went with the US edition for Muse, very happy!! :))

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] Kasia wrote: "I have the UK edition for Strange but I cannot handle that orange so I went with the US edition for Muse, very happy!! :))"

Understandable :) I'm glad you're pleased with your decision!!