Michelle♥'s Reviews > Lover Eternal

Oct 30, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: library, vampires
Read on October 30, 2011

This story was about Rhage. We saw him only for a little bit in the first book, and he was known as Hollywood then because of his dashing and supremely godlike good looks.

He has a beast that he incurred through the Scribe Virgin because of reason unknown...you will find out at the end of this book, but I don''t want a spoiler review.

In order to tame himself and the beasts needs, he seeks out fighting and sexual encounters with a plethora of women.

Then he finds Mary. She is literally the solace he has been looking for all this time he has had the beast. Just the sound of her voice envelopes him with such calm and peace he screams at her to say the word "nothing" over and over again.

Mind you, I liked the first book better. But this was good to see through the other brothers eyes. I like this series and will definitely keep up on it. I'm curious to see what happens with Zsadist and Bella. I mean we were left with such a cliffhanger on this one!

I would have liked to see more of Beth and Wrath in this one, especially since that's where we started with this series. Obviously there were tons of sex scenes, which this series is known for, but they weren't raunchy like I expected them to be.

It was a very happy ending for this book, especially when we all thought it was going to go a certain way after speaking with the Scribe Virgin, who is an interesting character by the way. What does she do all day besides glow? I'm so curious to learn more about her, other than she doesn't like questions!

Bottomline: Going to continue on with the series, it's pleasurable. LOL No but really in all honesty, I want to see where things go with the other characters and how things end up. Will she go through each brother and what about Darius? Was he reincaranted and we have been introduced to him but not supposed to know it? I think we can all guess as to who he will turn out to be. At least he'll be able to see his daughter again. I read this book in a matter of three hours because I was craving to know what happened. Even though there was no true ending for all that happened in this book, there was a wrap up with the main characters in this one. The cliffhanger is killing me. I refuse to read the excerpt from the next book because that would be more torture!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Eternal.

10/30/2011 page 441