Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > Blood Match

Blood Match by K.A. Linde

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

WHAT THE F#@$ JUST HAPPENED!!??!! Oops.... Pardon my language. But, seriously, just like the first book in this series, I was completely blown away at what happened. Then there's that freakin' cliffhanger. Wow... Really!!??!! This was a heart-pounding and intense read all the way to the end. Moreover, one MUST read book 1, Blood Type, first before reading this. Yeah, this is one series that you will need to read in order to get the full story.

Where to begin... Hmmm. The story itself follow after the cliffhanger in Blood Type. I would have to say that Blood Match is like a slow burn that hits it's maximum heat where it counts. Reyna and Beckham's story continues to unravel and evolve further into this second book of the series. The character development is consistent and progressive with each book. It is obvious that Reyna has come a long way since the first book. We are also introduced to more characters that are closely intertwined with Reyna and Beckham's story.

As for the world building, it remains consistent and it progresses. More players are involved and so are locations. Yup! Setting is important in creating the dark and gripping atmosphere and environment that helps the story and characters come together. And, this second installment nailed it in creating this dark world of vampires and humans.

This series has an interesting and unique spin on vampire/human romances. Blood Match took this crazy and addicting romance to another level. In this second installment of the Blood Type series, Blood Match is an emotionally charged romance that is laced with action, suspense, mystery, and even espionage. These elements made for an intriguing and heart-pounding adventure.

I am so looking forward to the third book in this series.

Reviewer: Jasmine

Disclaimer: We received a free copy for an honest review. All is of our own opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Match.

February 9, 2018 – Shelved