Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > Blood Type

Blood Type by K.A. Linde

Read 2 times. Last read April 20, 2018 to April 23, 2018.

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

I am still reeling after reading this!!! I am still thinking about these characters after I have finished reading. Blood Type is an intense read filled with political and government intrigue, with some intense romance.... a definite page-turner. The world building is imaginative and believable. And the characters... Wow, the characters! K.A. has created characters with intense and complex personalities.

The setting itself varied from place to place. The various locations of the city contrasted starkly against the decadent vampire community of the richThe way K.A. described these locations created an atmosphere of desperation and hard.ship, and in other locations, hedonistic and ostentatious. It's pretty obvious throughout the book that which locations had these qualities. K.A.'s details of these locations even made me cringe... 😨

The story's pace flowed evenly, but of course, it had it's intense moments. I couldn't stop turning the pages, except when I fell asleep... Haha!! But, I got so wrapped up in Beckham and Reyna's story, I just couldn't stop reading. The interesting twist comes at the end... Yup, at the end!!! A freakin' cliffhanger! Well, it is to me, but this cliffhanger did reveal a lot where questions came up throughout the story. Blood Type had an espionage feel to it that created that suspesne/mystery feel. Gah!!! Now I have to wait for the next book... 😩

Reviewer: Jasmine

Disclaimer: We received a free copy for an honest review. All is our own opinion

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Type.

Finished Reading