Rebecca Ellis's Reviews > You Know You Love Me

You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar

Oct 30, 2011

Recommended to Rebecca by: Izzy Owen
Read from October 30, 2011 to January 10, 2012

I liked this book. Mostly for the fact I love the characters and the show. The fact that the story-line is so different from the show is good because its like you experience two lots of scenarios the characters go through. The writing style I found quite annoying but that is only because I (like most people) prefer 1st person... sorry...Now onto the characters!
I feel sorry for Nate in this book because of how depressed he is over Blair leaving him and he seems isolated even when he speaks. Blair on the other hand is having a fabulous time; partying, meeting lords getting her results, but it annoys me how she hates Serena so much! I mean yeah what she did was wrong but did she really deserve for her to be so mean she apologized to Blair on many occasions but I digress. Dan is a very lovable character. But I prefer him and Vanessa as opposed to Vanessa and Aaron. Chuck is a funny character with him monkey :3 but he doesn't have a very big part in this book which is quite upsetting... I don't know why but i am not a very big fan of Serena in this book I don't know why she annoys me :/ she just does. Jenny was my favorite in this book because she is just disobedient and just wants to fit in I remember looking for when she was mentioned next in the book and counting down the pages (I do this all the time with favorite characters <_<)
Overall it was a good book but not one that I personally think deserved 5 stars but I will defiantly invest in the other books in this series. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Know You Love Me.

12/25/2011 page 220