llv's Reviews > Otter Chaos

Otter Chaos by P.D. Singer

bookshelves: shifter

Rating: 4
There was a lot to like with this story. I liked both Lon and Corey as the MCs. I thought they made a great couple together. I thought the story itself was good. The protecting the environment portion got the message across without being preachy. I loved all the parts with the otters. Otters are so cute, and I could just picture all their antics and smile. I also liked that the author added a new take on the shifter genre. Sometimes, shifter stories tend to follow a pattern and this story didn’t do that. It was refreshing to read.

The main thing that bothered me the most was Lon’s attitude when it came to explaining everything otter to Corey. I could understand it at the beginning of the relationship, but Corey had to pussyfoot around the issue even after they moved in together. He had more patience than I would. Corey wasn't perfect, he was a little hard on Lon’s otter behavior, but overall I found him to be exceedingly patient. To go through what he went through would be traumatizing for anyone.

In the end, I thought this a delightful story. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to read a good shifter story about cute otters with some fierce wolves thrown in for good measure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Otter Chaos.

February 9, 2018 – Shelved