Ashwood (애쉬 우드).'s Reviews > On the Fence

On the Fence by Kasie West

Okay... can’t say I got much sleep last night/early this morning, because this beauty didn’t let me😅 I can easily say this book was so worth my sleep deprivation.
This story was beautiful, funny, heartwarming, soo sad, relatable, addicting and a really easy read.

Charlie reminded me so much of my little sister it was astonishing! She could beat all the guys in almost everything, she was hilarious, didn’t have any girl friends who didn’t play sports and was so strong emotionally it was amazing!
Her having 3 (not counting her Best Friend Braden who was like a brother to her, until a few years ago) tall, athletic and protective brothers was really relatable because they reminded me of my five brothers, lol.

I loved all the characters in here, like really all. Braden, Jerom, Nathan, and Gage were my main favorites, though, supportive, protective, hilarious, athletic, and caring they were the best friends and brothers any sister and/or girl could ask for.

The mention of the band Crusty Toads with the same band members in the story was completely epic!

Loved this one to the moon and back🖤

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Fence.

February 8, 2018 – Shelved
February 8, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
February 15, 2018 – Started Reading
February 15, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

Nigham OOOOKAY! So here's my next read. :P

Ashwood (애쉬 우드). Nigham wrote: "OOOOKAY! So here's my next read. :P"

Aww awesome!!! I really hope you love it as much as I did!😄

Jasmine from How Useful It Is Great review! Glad you enjoyed the read! I love this book as well. Losing sleep over a good book is worth it :-)

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Nice review, Ashwood!

Ashwood (애쉬 우드). Jasmine wrote: "Great review! Glad you enjoyed the read! I love this book as well. Losing sleep over a good book is worth it :-)"

Aw thanks, Jasmine!! Haha agreed, books are sometimes better than sleep🙃

Ashwood (애쉬 우드). Diane wrote: "Nice review, Ashwood!"

Thank youu, Diane!!😊

message 7: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Excellent review Ashwood! It sounds really sweet.😄

Ashwood (애쉬 우드). Beverly wrote: "Excellent review Ashwood! It sounds really sweet.😄"

Aw, thanks a bunch, Beverly!!!😄

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Awesome review Ashwood. I am intrigued! = D xx

Ashwood (애쉬 우드). SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Awesome review Ashwood. I am intrigued! = D xx"

Thank youu, SueBee!!!😘 Aw awesome, I’m glad!!😊

Nigham Ashwood, 불 wrote: "Nigham wrote: "OOOOKAY! So here's my next read. :P"

Aww awesome!!! I really hope you love it as much as I did!😄"

DAMNNNNNNN!!! I DID!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 😀

Ashwood (애쉬 우드). Nigham wrote: "Ashwood, 불 wrote: "Nigham wrote: "OOOOKAY! So here's my next read. :P"

Aww awesome!!! I really hope you love it as much as I did!😄"

DAMNNNNNNN!!! I DID!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 😀"

I’m really happy you did!!! ❤️
It’s an amazing read😜👌🏻