Peter Morrell's Reviews > The Perfect Close: The Secret To Closing Sales - The Best Selling Practices & Techniques For Closing The Deal

The Perfect Close by James Muir

James Muir has set the tone with his book, The Perfect Close. What is amazing about this book, is that is one of those books that can used adapted, and implemented by anyone at any level of their sales ability and experience. If you are new to sales, get this book!! If you're a journeyman, or at the top of the profession you will benefit from the lessons learned and implemented in The Prefect Close. James Muir, lays out a very easy tp follow map of the process from the beginning of the sales process, the how to of prepping for meetings, asks the right questions like, why should the client see me or how am I going to add value to this call. He also gives you permission to skip the first 8 chapters (I didn't) and go right for the close sequence. The book is brilliant in its simplicity, which makes it so easy to follow. You will have to do your homework as James gives us exercises, forms to fill out and brain storming sessions. This all adds to the implementation of the concepts of the prefect close. I really love the questions to ask yourself before the call, the explanation of how to give or add value, and the difference between a continuation and an advance. I actually have done most of what James writes about in the book, how ever he has formulated what I do and gave to some serious Kick, to take concepts to new levels.

The chapters of this book end with a review of the chapter. I do recommend reading the 'closing secrets' after the chapter, writing them down and reading them again before moving on to the next chapter or when you pick up the book again to continue reading it. The last chapter I found to be the most helpful as it summarizes the lessons in the book and clearly explains how to follow them. Listen to James and start using the steps immediately to further enhance your understand one of this book and how to use the content in your everyday sales activities. You will find more info and more material free on James's Website, so no excuses, get the book and take your career up a notch or two.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Close.

January 1, 2018 – Started Reading