Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)'s Reviews > The Bastard's Bargain

The Bastard's Bargain by Katee Robert

38520506

I've been dying to read Kiera and Dmitri's story for awhile and, I wasn't disappointed!! Katee Robert certainly delivered the goods!! Do you want Action, Drama and Romance? The O'Malley Series never runs short on any of the above!

Futures are decided for daughters by brothers and fathers. Kiera had more or less known she was headed for a loveless marriage. She knew she was just a bargaining chip to be used by her family. I felt that was only one reason why she acted out. She was a party girl and hid her deeper feelings from the world.

Dmitri was a Russian Crime Boss intent on getting a wife. Not just any wife! He wanted Kiera! He gave her a choice(not much of one) and, he hoped she would make the right decision.

I Loved Dmitri! I didn't always love his methods for achieving his goals. I liked Kiera and some (but not ALL) of her choices. I think Katee did a great job! Kiera and Dmitri's chemistry was off the charts!! The story was exciting and quite a page turner.

~ Wendy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bastard's Bargain.

Finished Reading