Sarah's Reviews > Kiss Me, Kill Me

Kiss Me, Kill Me by J.S. Carol

bookshelves: fiction

In Kiss Me, Kill Me, we get to meet Zoe who is in an abusive marriage with Dan. My heart went out to her straight away. From the off you can tell what a manipulative, horrible piece of work her husband is. Everyday he puts out what clothes she has to where what food she can have, what time she has to have it at, he really is an absolute control freak and she has no life at all. Who could blame her for wanting to leave him.

The story flicks between Zoe and Dan and the more I read about Dan, the more my dislike for him grew.

It is sooo hard to really say much about this story as to do so would just reveal major spoilers. There is so much I want to talk about but I can’t. So people need to seriously hurry up and read this! What I will say is that if you loved The Kind Worth killing by Peter Swanson, you will absolutely love this book!

Kiss Me, Kill Me is yet another thrilling and gripping read by the author. The author draws you in and gets you comfortable as you think you know where the story is headed, THEN he catapults you into a different direction of which my excitement just intensified. I literally could not turn those pages fast enough as I had absolutely no clue where the author was taking me and I didn’t really care, all I knew was that there was no way I was missing out on the roller coaster of a journey he was taking me on. An exhilarating and highly entertaining read!

My thanks to Bonner Zaffire for an advanced readers copy of this book. All opinions are my own and not biased in anyway.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss Me, Kill Me.

February 4, 2018 – Started Reading