Kcduchess's Reviews > The Devil's Match

The Devil's Match by Amo Jones

bookshelves: 2018, arc, all-the-shades-of-dark-and-twisted

Once again Amo has left me speechless. I love her Devil's Own series, and The Devil's Match makes no exception. After finishing this book, I felt like I had been hit by 18-wheeler and loved it.

Ella and Frost... they are match forged in hell. I loved them both. And what goes on between them, well, it happily ever after doesn't quite make their relationship justice.

I've seen the demons she tries to hide behind those angelic fucking eyes. Because my own recognize them. But not only do they recognize them, they respect them. (25% Kindle edition)

Ella is something fierce, Amo's women always are. Ella is McKenna; her whole existence exudes it. I enjoyed most the scene, where she couldn't simmer her anymore. Namely Rage.

My rage has hefty appetite, one of a wolf, and she most definitely is not full. That was her entre. (89% Kindle edition)

There are more than few WTF moments in the book and surprise blows straight to the jaw, that the reader never sees coming. I love how Amo keeps her readers on edge, screaming and biting their nails, never resorting to apparent solutions or outcomes in her writing.

The way Amo writes her stories, they're so enthralling and so good. I mean, all the dark and twisted, all the blood spilling and Amo makes it seem like it's completely normal. And it is, in the world of Devil's Own and The Six.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil's Match.

February 2, 2018 – Started Reading