Happily Ever Chapter's Reviews > Tic Tac Love

Tic Tac Love by A.M. Willard

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR & 1/2 - STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
Cover models dressed in white against a white background makes for a strange look. Faded Tic-Tac-Toe game in the background looks like it was done in fingerpaint. Bold title font. The cover alone would not have been enough to get my attention.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Alternating first-person

Pax and Belle have been best friends since they were 10 years old and in love, secretly, with one another ever since. Now, nearly 20 years later, Pax and Belle are still closely entwined in one another's life, even when he's off to remote places taking photos of the world's wonders. After a night of WAY too many tequilas, the rules of the game are changed. Belle and Pax both have secrets that need to come out but life and misunderstandings keep getting in the way.

Cute couple, nice chemistry. Loved the secondary cast. Dialogue was fresh and fun. Interactions were believable. The book read smoothly and was easy to immerse myself into, with pages flying past at a steady rate. The plot was entertaining and dynamic. Conflicts were met in manners that felt natural to the characters and resolved in acceptable ways. Predictability was low. The conclusion was solid and satisfying enough.
This was a fun friend-to-lovers RomCom Drama with a hint of Second-Chance. I truly enjoyed it.
Rating: [R] ~ Score: 4.325 ~ Stars: 4 (4.5, if I were allowed!)
==========================

⭐ ⭐ **** Disclosure of Material: I received a copy of this book from Foreword PR & Marketing and the Author/Publisher with the hope that I would voluntarily leave unbiased and unsolicited feedback. I was not asked, encouraged, or required to leave a review - nor was I compensated in any way. I am posting this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising". ***** ⭐ ⭐

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tic Tac Love.

February 4, 2018 – Shelved