Karina Read's Reviews > Blood upon the Sand

Blood upon the Sand by Bradley P. Beaulieu

A great continuation from Twelve Kings. I liked that there was no information dump/rehashing of what has happened thus far which is usually the case with sequels. The writing was great, the plot moved along with many twists and turns and i still love all the characters. I am really enjoying this series and at the moment, i just don’t want it to end. I will now read the two novellas in prep for the third instalment which, thankfully, comes out next month 😄

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood upon the Sand.

February 3, 2018 – Started Reading
February 3, 2018 – Shelved
February 3, 2018 –
page 77
11.67% "Feeling nervous."
February 4, 2018 –
page 128
19.39% "Oh Ramahd, what have you done?! 🙈"
February 8, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Stefan Bach Great review, Karina!

Karina Read Stefan Bach wrote: "Great review, Karina!
Sooo? :D What do you think of Ramahd's story? And the story of those new characters? :D"

Well, where to begin?? :) Ramahd - i am unsure. I don’t like who he is currently aligned with. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens when he has to tell someone about his deal with the ehrekh... preferably Emre and hopefully he’ll kick some sense into him!!
You were right about Emre, i do like him more in this one, still undecided between him and Ramahd though. Think i still prefer Ramahd. I feel like Emre is still going down the ‘i will throw my life away for these beliefs as i have felt inadequate for so long’ path. I liked somenof the revelations - i hadn’t really thought about any possible twists and hints as i was too absorbed in turning the pages :D all good though, and made sense! New characters also good - i like how the world is expanding yet is all still linked. I really like this series :D