Emma Giordano's Reviews > Ruin and Rising

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

bookshelves: audiobooks

la la la la la tis impossible for me to say anything coherent about the Grisha trilogy because I love it so much. What a wonderful conclusion. I'm so happy I finally continued with this series this year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ruin and Rising.

January 27, 2018 – Started Reading
February 2, 2018 – Shelved
February 7, 2018 – Finished Reading
February 13, 2018 – Shelved as: audiobooks

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Melanie I think you're the first person I see that, like me, gave 5 stars to the last book and really enjoyed the ending. I don't feel so alone now xD

Casey I finished this series this year too, I totally agree. I gave it 5 stars too

Elizabeth I also gave it 5 stars!

Melanie Casey wrote: "I finished this series this year too, I totally agree. I gave it 5 stars too"

Now I know two people, besides me, that gave it 5 stars yey xD

message 5: by Yusra (new) - added it

Yusra  ✨ I have to get to reading Leigh Bardugo omg

This_Ginger_Loves_Books (Naomi) I also gave it 5 stars! The final book was incredible! I’d write a review but it’d probably just be a jumble of lettering because I can’t put into words how much I loved it!

Helena of Sparta ✰ (on semi-hiatus) I also gave it five stars and felt so alone because everyone said they hated it, whereas I absolutely loved it!!!

Twixie i felt like little part of my heart was gone when I finished this book

Luiza Vladutoiu I think that the this book was the best in the series( i am still not over the end). I just want everyone to read it! 5 stars!

Sofia Blackthorn Of The Wild Hunt My five star people! I feel understood!