Brittany's Reviews > If You Give A Girl A Viscount

If You Give A Girl A Viscount by Kieran Kramer

liked it
bookshelves: 2012-reads, 2012-romance-challenge

This is the 4th in the Impossible Bachelors series, and last. It didn't end in a bang for me. Don't get me wrong, it was a good read and there were some fantastic twists and turns and unexpected moments in this story. However, it just didn't grab me like the others did. The romance is pretty low key and there wasn't any mystery in this, so it was just a lot of explaining what was going on and how they could fix it. Daisy has a step mother and 2 step sisters, much like Cinderella she's treated poorly and wants to get money to fix up her house and send her 'family' on their way. She finds a letter about her godmother and writes her for help. Charles, the grandson to said godmother, answers her letter and arrives to help her. However Charles is trying to find himself and due to a bet with his friends has to do it with NO money, so hardly is any help to Daisy. They decide to have a hunt and have the rich outsiders who come pay for the privilege to live like a highlander for 10 days. Things happen and truths are revealed but in the end Charles looses his bet and he spends his money to help gain what he wants, Daisy. Very predictable but a good read, just not an excellent one! My favorite part is the epilogue, surprisingly enough. Definitely suggest you read if you've read the other 3 books. The plot line is good and I wouldn't of done that any different if I were the author. I just wish there was more action or more physical romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You Give A Girl A Viscount.

October 27, 2011 – Shelved