Deborah's Reviews > Born to be Broken

Born to be Broken by Addison Cain

3.5 to 4*

After the cliffhanger ending on the previous book I was so glad I’d waited until these were all out and I could move straight onto this one.

That said I have to be honest and say I didn’t enjoy this one as much as the last one mainly because for most of this book Shepherd and Claire are apart.

I was fully with Claire for the first part of this book, she’s been destroyed by what happened but she’s pulled herself together enough to do what she believes in.

This wore thin after a while and Claire annoyed the hell out of me. This whole martyr complex became a bit much especially when her main goal seemed to be to kill herself and her unborn child because she could. Okay, maybe I’m being a bit unfair but she seriously started to get on my nerves.

I worked my way through this book as fast as I could because I’m hooked and I need to know what happens.

I’m moving straight onto the third and final book my only hope is that Claire has grown up and is less annoying in this one.

So fingers crossed I’m going in...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Born to be Broken.

February 1, 2018 – Started Reading
February 1, 2018 – Shelved
February 2, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by Bev (new)

Bev Hope she improves for you Deborah, nowt worse than an annoying heroine 😳

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Terrific review, darlin’! Hope you enjoy book 3🤞🏼💜

Deborah Bev wrote: "Hope she improves for you Deborah, nowt worse than an annoying heroine 😳"

Thanks Bev and so true 💛

Deborah Karla wrote: "Terrific review, darlin’! Hope you enjoy book 3🤞🏼💜"

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Great review, hun!! x

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana Fab review, Deborah!!

message 7: by Lyn (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lyn Okay, I never bothered with book 3, because I was so fed up with the cliffhangers and I didn't trust that book 3 wouldn't end in another one. I'm looking forward to your review on how Claire makes out.

Deborah Diana wrote: "Fab review, Deborah!!"

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Great review, hun!! x"

Deborah Lyn wrote: "Okay, I never bothered with book 3, because I was so fed up with the cliffhangers and I didn't trust that book 3 wouldn't end in another one. I'm looking forward to your review on how Claire makes ..."

Lyn be glad you didn’t continue on because I’m bloody pissed with the ending but also hooked and needing more 🤷🏻‍♀️

Deborah Maddie wrote: "Excellent review, Deborah < 3xx"

Thanks Maddie 💙