Barbara's Reviews > My Fake Vegas Boyfriend

My Fake Vegas Boyfriend by Lori Sizemore

19987300

This was the first book I’ve read by Lori Sizemore and I must say I was impressed with her writing style and attention to details. The story flowed easily and the descriptions as well as the characters expressions easily transported me to Vegas in the 50’s.

Jace is the head of security at one of the Vegas hotels and has his sights set on moving up in the world. Layla is a the daughter of a well to do family who has definite personal issues. Her parents say she is troubled and her mother wants her committed. To prove she is not crazy, she decides to convince her parents she’s in a loving committed relationship. All she has to do find someone to play along and help her provento her parents she’s normal. So when Jace comes to her looking to get the negatives for some pictures she accidentally took, Layla ends up blackmailing him into helping her.

Is she nuts like people think? Why does she do outrageous things? What has caused her dark side? Will Jace help her? If he’s willing, can they convince the world she’s normal? So many questions. This is an a very intriguing storyline that will hold you in it’s grasp to the very end. I recommend this book and look forward to future works from Ms. Sizemore. 2 Thumbs Up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Fake Vegas Boyfriend.

January 30, 2018 – Started Reading