Alaina's Reviews > Of Neptune

Of Neptune by Anna Banks

50620706
Of Neptune was an unnecessary book. I hate love triangles and definitely did not like it in this book.

Of Neptune is the third and last book of The Syrena Legacy series. Thank god. Okay, so this book follows Emma and Galen's relationship. Yes, they are still in love but for some weird reason a love triangle forms in this book. Again, I hate love triangles and definitely felt like this one was ridiculous. Emma is and was a bad ass in this book. I definitely liked her a lot better in this book than I originally had which was, again, weird for me.

Galen was an idiot in this book. A jealous god damn idiot. Mostly because of Reed.. but I don't really know why. Reed was an okay character -just like Galen was to me - and I didn't really care who Emma ended up with. I mean, I guess I would've been irked if she picked Reed after reading about her romance blossoming between her and Galen for the past few books.

Besides the unnecessary shape love, the book was okay. It didn't really wow or amaze me but I can also accept how it ended? I just think I wanted the book series to be done with at this point. I was bored and all over the place with this series and just didn't care about it anymore. It needed to end in my eyes.

Overall, I'm glad that it's over.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Of Neptune.

January 31, 2018 – Shelved
June 23, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
June 23, 2018 – Shelved as: young-adult
June 23, 2018 – Shelved as: supernatural
June 23, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Fair review, Alaina!