Sh3llraiser (grumpybookgrrrl)'s Reviews > Wild Hunger

Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Hunger.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans) The return of the decaf vamps! Nooooooooooooooo! Some authors just won't give up! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sh3llraiser (grumpybookgrrrl) You know you are going to read this! It's your vanilla fluff guilty pleasure! HAHAHA

Kirsten never has enough time Loving this gif!!!

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans) Sh3lly ✨ Bring on the Weird ✨ wrote: "You know you are going to read this! It's your vanilla fluff guilty pleasure! HAHAHA"

That was back when I was young and naive and innocent and stuff. Now I'm all grown up and know much better. I didn't even bother to read the last instalment in the Decafland Vampires, surely that counts for something!

Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽ Sarah and Shelly, what's the deal with this series and the one it's spun off of? This book has just been offered to me as an ARC and I'm on the fence about whether to accept it.

message 6: by Sh3llraiser (grumpybookgrrrl) (last edited Jul 31, 2018 12:59PM) (new) - added it

Sh3llraiser (grumpybookgrrrl) Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽ wrote: "Sarah and Shelly, what's the deal with this series and the one it's spun off of? This book has just been offered to me as an ARC and I'm on the fence about whether to accept it."

Did you read the Chicagoland Vampires series? The premise of this series is kind of a spoiler for the end of that series. It's an urban fantasy/paranormal romance. If you want to know the spoiler, (view spoiler) The original series had a YA/NA feel to it. We joke about the vampires being vanilla and decaffeinated because they drink from blood bags and aren't very "vampire-y." And the books became full of filler and the series went on too long and began to feel very formulaic, in my view.

Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽ Thanks for the info! Nope, I never read the original series, so I think I'll give this one a pass. I've got too many books I'm already obligated to read and review. I'm waaay behind and it's making me hyperventilate!

message 8: by Mich (new) - added it

Mich Must Read I stopped at 6. I really liked it and then it just turned to crap. I guess I need try to pick it back up.