Sandra's Reviews > A Vicarage Reunion

A Vicarage Reunion by Kate Hewitt

Read 2 times. Last read January 29, 2018 to February 2, 2018.

This is my favorite type of novel. It was sweet, clean and very entertaining. Don't let this fool you into thinking it was light and fluffy, because it is not. Kate captures your heart from the very start of the book. It contains a lot of heartache and lost, but the way her characters work through them makes it a must read. Will and Esther were such strong main characters in this story. Even though they were married eight years and together ten, Esther felt there was nothing left in their relationship. Having a miscarriage, was the last straw for her. There were lots of other family members, as well as church family that added interest to the story line. Kate's characters were all well developed. I related so many times to Esther and what she was feeling and some of the things she had to go through. A quote from the book sums it up for me. “tears were streaming from her eyes and her shoulders were shaking and she felt as if she were falling apart. Literally falling apart right there on the kitchen floor, bits and pieces breaking off until there would be nothing left.” I've been there, how about you. The good news, it doesn't end there. There is so much more to this beautiful story. I whole heartily recommend this book.
I received a copy from Net Galley and Tule Publishers and it was not required for me to give a review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Vicarage Reunion.

January 29, 2018 – Started Reading