Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog's Reviews > Take

Take by Pam Godwin

The DELIVER SERIES is one of my all-time favorite dark romance series and each book brings with it another flavor of darkness and raw depravity. You’re easily transported into this world, hating and disgusted by the antagonist of the story, only to have no choice but to soften to them. It’s truly remarkable and it’s what I love most about dark romance, the conflicting emotions that we experience in tandem with our victim/protagonist.

TAKE was a highly anticipated book for me! As I’ve gotten acquainted with Pam’s writing style, I know for a fact that I will enjoy the read, no matter what she writes. But I will say, I’ve been highly invested in this series and have been counting down the days to read each and every book. These unique characters have been memorable for me.

Tiago and Kate’s story is possibly one of my favorites and while I would love to discuss it, I feel I will give away too much of the storyline. This comes as a highly recommended book from me. I feel the series should be read in order to avoid major spoilers and should be read immediately. If you love dark/captive romance then you need to get it done pronto!

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take.

January 28, 2018 – Shelved