Ashley Carr, LSoR's Reviews > Through The Woods

Through The Woods by Shannon Myers

This is my first read by Ms. Myers. I was totally invested in all of these characters. Neve got addicted to cocaine her freshman year of college. Now she is on the run from her drug dealing ex-boyfriend who attempted to kill her. He leaves her body in the wilderness of Colorado, only to have her body stumbled upon by bikers. She is in and out of consciousness and dubs her rescuers by the little dwarfs names in Snow White. The president is a real hard a** when it comes to Neve. Charm has his own personal reasons for treating Neve the way he does. Once they detox her he’ll only let her stay if she agrees to cook and clean for the entire MC. Charm has misgivings about whether Neve will stay sober. All of the men have their special quirks about them leading Neve to further equate the members to the seven dwarfs. When Neve’s past finally catches up with her will she pull through sober? I really wish all of the characters, even the secondary characters got there happily ever after, but that was not in the cards for one prospect.

** I voluntarily read an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review **

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through The Woods.

January 28, 2018 – Shelved