Grace's Reviews > Resisting The Biker

Resisting The Biker by Cassie Alexandra

it was ok
bookshelves: pron, romance

I got my annual read of some sort of literotica over with early this year courtesy of Strep Throat keeping me inside and stir-crazy. This was... just about like all the others out there of this genre to me: Hilarious in parts, predictable, and quick to read. As in, I read it in an afternoon.

So, characters. This one has 'em. A few, but honestly, I can't remember there names of most. Adriana, the damsel in need of a good sexing, Trevor/Raptor (I can't even type it without laughing at biker names given to the Handsome Romeo with the same attitude and moves as all the others), and the Supporting Cast.

Hey, at least the author tried to give it a pretty good story line full of drama. But, she may have overdone it. The last time I saw that much drama wrapped up in one place was when I binge-watched Telemundo soap operas to practise my Spanish. Two stars for trying harder than most in this genre!

Honestly, these types of books are just not for me. Doubly so when there are editing errors such as characters occasionally changing names (one of them was named Krystal, but mysteriously in one section she was suddenly "Lily" for no good reason), the n for neither was always left out, and a few other random things I couldn't be arsed to keep track of in a semi-delusional state.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Resisting The Biker.

January 24, 2018 – Started Reading