Renee's Reviews > Deeper

Deeper by M. Malone

Deeper is the second book in The Deep Duet. You have to read Deep or you are going to be so lost. Plus Deep is absolutely amazing and you are not going to want to miss it.

For ten years Diana has plotted and planned her revenge against the man who was all shadow and death. He took the most import thing in my life away from me and I meant to return the favor. Except I was wrong. Now because of her mistakes, there are men intent on hurting him. But I will not run from this. I need to protect him just like he would protect me. Even if that means doing the one thing he doesn't want.

Deeper picks up just exactly where Deep left off. With Diana breaking into Rafe's safe and stealing his most important information. Information that could get her killed. Now he has to find her because she has a huge target on her back and probably even isn't aware of just how dangerous it is for her to have the information she has sound. Add in not finding the diamond and her crazy, psycho brothers who want to basically see her to her Uncle and you have a story that is going to keep you on the edge of your seat. I devoured this book and fell even more in love with Rafe and Diana. They are both in dangerous positions and Rafe is determined to protect Diana at all cost. However she is equally as determined to protect Rafe from his brothers. Add in the FBI and Interpool and I guarantee you, you will not be able to put this book down. This is an amazing duet and one I highly recommend. You do not want to miss either of these books.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deeper.

January 24, 2018 – Shelved