Mariana Bezerra's Reviews > Strong, Silent Type

Oct 24, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: read-in-2012

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

I’m disappointed because this couple was only maintained passing in a couple of books and now they only get a novella to solve their problems. This was not enough for me and I want more form Quinn and Libby.

She’s sweet and a great housewife, but is unhappy with her marriage and feels like a failure because she can’t get pregnant, so the relationship is hanging by a breath. I liked Quinn but he needed to be more upfront with his feelings and desires. The marriage is really boring at the moment.

I liked how Libby handled things because the present was not a good moment for these tow and they needed a good push in the right direction. Quinn living in a trailer helped him put perspective in things of his life and appreciate Libby better.

Libby was a bit obsessed with having a baby and was suffocating Quinn, but talking was not the greatest thing between these two and the fresh start helped them find reasoning within their problems.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strong, Silent Type.

October 24, 2011 – Shelved