Sharon Paavola's Reviews > Where I End: A Story of Tragedy, Truth, and Rebellious Hope

Where I End by Katherine Elizabeth Clark

Katherine Clark's story moved me to deeper faith and trust in our Heavenly Father. What started out as a lovely afternoon at a playground became a horrific tragedy for her and her family. On the ground after a child jumped from a jungle gym falling on top of her, she really thought she would just get up. How wrong she was as she spent months in the hospital and in recovery with a diagnosis of quadriplegia. Her determination and strength in God created a miraculous advance in her dire prognosis. Scripture, prayers, and her resolution to walk again shored her up while unbelievable odds stacked up against her. Her experience proves the premise of knowing the Bible and its truths as it will prepare a person for whatever may come. Her foundation of faith, family, and dreams of the future lifted her beyond the impossible.

Where I End is inspiring and uplifting as this young mother rises above circumstances. I highly recommend it.
I received a copy from Net Galley. I was not compensated for this review. All thoughts are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where I End.

January 23, 2018 – Shelved