Yianna Yiannacou's Reviews > Pleasure of a Dark Prince

Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole

Oct 23, 2011

Read from May 01 to 04, 2011

One of the BEST books I have ever read! Absolutely Amazing! Definitely not for young adults. 18+ for sure. It begins with Garreth MacRieve scenting his mate, the Valkyrie, Lucia the Archer. Lucia was gifted with unequal abilities as an archer. After being brought back form the brink of death, she was bestowed upon by Skathi her abilities. One problem; must stay chaste. After meeting Garreth she realized that was going to be hard. After running from Garreth for over a year, he finally caught up with her. Lucia realized wanted him jus as much as he wanted her, but she knew it could never happen, because if they made love, she would lose her archery abilities. She would be nothing without them. She also needed them to kill Cruach. Garreth and Lucia embark a journey to the Amazon to find the dumort (the God killer). I almost shed a tear for this book - meaning - it was awesome! Totally fallen in love with Garreth (aka McWolfy) Read to find out Garreth finally claims Lucia as his bride - before finding out she was already married! Snap!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pleasure of a Dark Prince.

10/24/2011 page 41
9.0% ""Gods, you madden me, Lousha.""
10/24/2011 page 55
12.0% ""I'll lunch on their balls." - Reign the Radiant"
10/24/2011 page 60
13.0% ""Your foster daughter met a Nan and told us she'd be home... Basically whenever her happy ass feels like it""
10/24/2011 page 78
17.0% ""Bag and rag the Lykae!" -Reign"
10/25/2011 page 121
27.0% ""It just goes to show you, that Lykae are outside pets." -Reign"
10/25/2011 page 123
27.0% ""We're a team, Bonnie and Bonnie, together forever." -Reign"
10/26/2011 page 176
39.0% ""Because it's the bluidy Amazon." Garreth MacRieve"
10/27/2011 page 255
57.0% ""If I canna fill your quiver in one way, I will in another." -Garreth MacRieve"
10/28/2011 page 338
75.0% ""Im about 2 go play Tomb Raider... But it's real. Bet U wish U were here. HOOKER!!" -Lucia the Archer"
show 1 hidden update…