Christian's Reviews > Evermore

Evermore by Sara  Holland

That cover just pushed me down those stairs. Even though the release date is weird.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Evermore.

January 21, 2018 – Shelved
January 21, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
March 12, 2018 – Shelved as: oh-my-god-i-need-this
June 14, 2018 – Shelved as: i-turn-20-next-year-fuck-2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Pages & Paint Brushes (Morgan) I think the release date may just be a holding date. Movies do that sometimes. I feel like I'm the only one not excited for this since I really didn't like the first one.... I can admit that the cover is gorgeous though! And I hope everyone that is excited for it really likes it!

Rian *fire and books* Well I’m gonna hope it’s real ❤️

message 3: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa This cover is stunning! Thanks for popping up in my newsfeed and showing me this beauty!

message 4: by Christian (new) - added it

Christian Pages & Paint Brushes wrote: "I think the release date may just be a holding date. Movies do that sometimes. I feel like I'm the only one not excited for this since I really didn't like the first one.... I can admit that the co..."

Yeah that could be… I've just never heard of a book releasing on New Year's Eve, so that had me shook for a minute. :D And that's a bummer, but thanks, I'm really looking forward to this!

message 5: by Christian (new) - added it

Christian Rian *fire and blood* wrote: "Well I’m gonna hope it’s real ❤️"

I mean it is kind of awesome to think that we get BOTH books in one year?

message 6: by Christian (new) - added it

Christian Vanessa wrote: "This cover is stunning! Thanks for popping up in my newsfeed and showing me this beauty!"

message 7: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa Christian wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "This cover is stunning! Thanks for popping up in my newsfeed and showing me this beauty!"

You're totally welcome! And it MATCHES BOOK 1. Always a blessing when that happens."

YES! Cover changes are way too annoying and happen way too often!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sneak Peek from Epic Reads aka The First THREE Chapters