Suzanne 's Reviews > Winter's Passage

Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa

bookshelves: kindle-read, faeries

Excellent!

"I replayed our last kiss in my mind, clinging to it like a life vest in a raging sea. Had I imagined his feelings for me, misread his intentions? What if everything he’d said was just a ploy, a scheme to get me to Tir Na Nog and the queen?
No, I couldn’t believe that. The emotion on his face that night was real. I had to believe that he cared, I had to believe in him, or I would go crazy."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Winter's Passage.

Quotes Suzanne Liked

Julie Kagawa
“His breath hitched, and he regarded me hungrily. “You’re playing with fire, you know that?”
“That’s weird, considering you’re an ice prin—” I didn’t get any further, as Ash leaned in and kissed me.”

Julie Kagawa
“My eyelids flickered, and Ash made a noise that was almost a growl. "Dammit, Meghan," he snarled, grabbing both my arms. "I am not going to lose you this close to home. Get up!" He rose, pulling me to my feet and, before I could even register what was going on, pressed his lips to mine.

-Ash”

Julie Kagawa
“Summer and Winter were not supposed to fall in love.”

Julie Kagawa
“ i'm your enemy, meghan. never forget that. if Mab tells me to kill you in front of the entire court, it's my duty to obey.”

Julie Kagawa
“If there are three things I’ve learned in my time among the fey, they are this: don’t eat anything you’re offered in Faeryland, don’t go swimming in quiet little ponds and never, ever, make a bargain with anyone.”

October 23, 2011 – Shelved