megs_bookrack's Reviews > The Wife Between Us

The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks

A Husband, a Wife and a Mistress. What could go wrong?

The Wife Between Us is a fast-moving, deliciously twisted suspense novel penned by author duo, Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen. The more I sit and think about it, the more I grow to appreciate what these authors did with this one.

I love when I feel like I have been tricked while reading. That initial sense of surprise when what you think you know gets flipped on its head.

In this case, shocked would be the best description. Hendricks and Pekkanen got me good.

After the first intial twist, I was HOOKED.

I wouldn't say this is a perfect book, but I loved how it took conventional assumptions and shook them up a bit.

That was a pleasant surprise, one I think every fan of the genre should experience. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a captivating Adult Thriller.

I wish I would have read this when it first released in 2018, so I could have been in on the discussions and hype at the time.

I have had it since and just never picked it up!

I feel like I would have enjoyed it even more if I would have been participating in that initial excitement. I probably would have ended up giving it 5-stars.

However, with this being said, I still did really enjoy this one. It is a heck of a good time. If you are like me and have been putting this one off, wait no longer!! It's worth a read.

Another successful BACKLIST BUMP!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wife Between Us.

January 19, 2018 – Shelved
January 7, 2021 –
January 8, 2021 –
January 9, 2021 –
January 9, 2021 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Baldwin Your review is right on the money. Thanks for expressing your thoughts so clearly!

megs_bookrack Debbie wrote: "Your review is right on the money. Thanks for expressing your thoughts so clearly!" Awww, thank you so much, Debbie. I appreciate your kindness, always!