Anne Milne's Reviews > With The Last Goodbye

With The Last Goodbye by Len  Webster

Some advice before you start grab some chocolate a drink and tissues lots and lots of tissues your going to need them.

This is the conclusion to Max and Josie’s story, it is everything I hoped for and more. The emotion is cranked up a notch if that’s even possible, the characters more broken the writing even stronger.

We pick up exactly where we left off, me personally with my heart shredded on the floor and Josie’s life imploding all around her.

Josie is a young woman who has been dealt several blows but her strength of character shines throughout the story. The decisions she makes, the journey she goes on are not easy but I admired her for following through on them.

Max often infuriated me at times I was screaming at him to just talk more, his obsession about being forgiven for past mistakes could ruin everything.

The author lulled me in and then plot twist and I was left floundering again. The story told over the two books was amazing. It made me sad, it gave me hope, it made smile and it made me cry but above all it made me believe in love.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With The Last Goodbye.

January 18, 2018 – Started Reading