Ann Lou's Reviews > Three Blind Dates

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn

4.5 "You've got mail" stars!

Gaaaahh. This book gave my heart pitter patter from start to finish.  It had me laughing at loud, smiling like a fool and sighing at how romantic and good it is.  Thank you, Cyndi for this one :).

See, I am in love with our heroine, Noely.  She has what other people think successful.  A house, a car, a celebrity status but what she wants the most is to find love.  That special connection with someone.  She's in the market for love and decided to try the app that would find the perfect match for her.  And so the search begins and she ended up dating three different guys.

Guy1:  The Suit.  Handsome and suave.   Who wooed her with messages.
"I guess we're popping each other's cherries."
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
"Don't worry, I'll use lube."

Guy2:  The Rebel.  The motorcyle driving, salsa dancing with an alpha attitude.  Their sexual chemistry is hot but the rebel is very closed off about his past.

Guy3:  The Jock.  Adorable, sexy, intelligent, thoughtful and athletic.

Who will win Noely's heart? Wanna find out? Read the book.  You won't regret it. Hilarious, sweet, romantic. The dates with the three guys are exciting.   What I love the most is Noely.  I love her personality and the people in her life, I want to be in them too.  Dylan, her best friend.  Her brother and sister in law.  They are the best.  I want to meet them!

I thought Noely chose the right guy for her. I am glad there will be stories with the other two.

"I wanted it to be you.  I wanted it to be you so badly."

He's my very own love story 😍

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Blind Dates.

January 17, 2018 – Shelved
January 17, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
January 19, 2018 – Started Reading
January 20, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Cyndi Yay! I'm so glad you loved it! Wonderful review 😘

Ann Lou Thank you, Cyndi! I loved and enjoyed it 😘

message 3: by Alex ♈ (new)

Alex ♈ Great review, Ann Lou!
Well, you liked it, Cyndi liked it -> I need to read it 😉😆

message 4: by Ira (new)

Ira Fabulous review Ann Lou:)

message 5: by Mou (new)

Mou Nice review, Ann !! :)

Ann Lou @Alex: Thank you! Hope you will love it as well, if you decide to read it. Fingers crossed 😁

Ann Lou @Ira: Thank you! 😊