Gretchen's Reviews > JFK & UFO: Military-Industrial Conspiracy and Cover-Up from Maury Island to Dallas

JFK & UFO by Kenn Thomas

F 50x66
Oct 21, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: first-reads

This is a very strange book. It purports to tell of a UFO sighting in 1947 at Maury Island by this man Crisman who then was involved with the CIA and potentially JFK's assassination. The first half of the book (about 115 pages) tells this story though it is mostly focused on the Maury Island incident. The second half of the book are a series of appendixes that raise more questions. Basically everything is innuendo and suppositions. Crisman may have known of strange characters and may have been involved with the CIA, but it is really hard to connect the dots. There are so many stories and Crisman told so many different versions of the Maury Island incident, including saying it was a hoax, that it is really hard to believe him on what happened. Evidence like photos never materialized, etc. So while the theories are interesting to read about, I find it a bit too much of a leap expecially to JFK's assassination. I received this copy of the book in a Good reads giveaway so I am not sure if I received an advance copy or not, but there were a lot of typos and grammatical errors (like missing periods, etc) that really ended up detracting from the book as a whole also.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read JFK & UFO.

October 21, 2011 – Started Reading