Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤ 's Reviews > Long Shot

Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan

bookshelves: arc, best-cover, favorite-boys, favorites

5 STARS

Such powerful and beautiful story, my heart *sigh* I'm still thinking about it!Long Shot is one of these stories you'll never forget, it's one of these stories you will read again and again and it will stay with you!I have so many feelings while I was reading it, my heart was aching for Iris and August!Long Shot was a heartbreaking,intense and sweet story.

description

From the moment August met Iris it is obvious that there is attraction between them!They were so intense whenever they were together!I wanted to see them together!Iris is so brave and so strong!OMG I cried with what happened to her!August is amazing, I fall in love with him!He is kind,funny,sweet,protective!

This is my first by Kennedy Ryan and definitely not the last book I'm reading!I love her writing it was flawless and she has a way with words that you feel like you are a part of the story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Long Shot.

January 16, 2018 – Shelved
March 16, 2018 – Started Reading
March 18, 2018 – Finished Reading
March 19, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites
March 19, 2018 – Shelved as: favorite-boys

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

message 1: by Maria Rose (new)

Maria Rose her book Until I'm Yours was my favorite book of 2016!

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Awesome review, babe <3 Glad you enjoyed it xx

Amy | Foxy Blogs Great review - I didn't realize this was your first book by her. I first read her in December and have been a fan ever since. )

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lovely review Pavlina! xoxx

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Fab rveiew, Pavlina.... I'm so glad that you loved xox

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Maria Rose wrote: "her book Until I'm Yours was my favorite book of 2016!"

I need to read her rest books!!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Lovely review Pavlina! xoxx"

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Awesome review, babe <3 Glad you enjoyed it xx"

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Great review - I didn't realize this was your first book by her. I first read her in December and have been a fan ever since. )"

Yes Amy :) I can't believe it either!This story was phenomenal and I'm definitely going to read all her books!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  ♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ wrote: "Fab rveiew, Pavlina.... I'm so glad that you loved xox"

Thank you Jx <3 It was amazing!!!

message 10: by Rita (new) - added it

Rita Pacchiana Excellent review it sounds wonderful I have to read it

message 11: by Sandi (new) - added it

Sandi Thompson Great review!

message 12: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Murphy Great Review! Love the photo!

Shannon Capelle Great review