Peri June's Reviews > Three Blind Dates

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn

bookshelves: 2018
Read 2 times. Last read February 18, 2018.

"...your mind might be blind, but your heart never is."

This book was so much fun!! It was like eating a never-ending box of chocolates!

Noely longs to be in love. When an opportunity arises for her to participate in a brand-new "Going in Blind" dating program, she jumps at the chance to try something new--maybe she'll meet "The One".

The program sets her up with three possible matches:
-Jack aka The Suit.
-Beck aka The Rebel.
-Hayden aka The Jock.

Three entirely different guys; all drool-worthy in their own way. What's a girl to do?

This was romantic comedy at its best. Watching Noely wade into the nerve-wracking--and often frustrating--world of blind dating was nothing short of hilarious. Despite her nerves, she dives into it with an open mind (and an open heart!).

I kept going back and forth over which guy Noely would end up with. The author definitely threw some curve-balls in there, but I was so happy with who Noely fell for in the end.

A great book for me is one that not only has engaging main characters, but also solid secondary characters. Meghan Quinn does a fantastic job of fleshing out the supporting characters. I loved Noely's family and how wacky they were. Her best friend, Dylan, takes the prize for best one-liners.

If you are in any way a fan of the Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movie You've Got Mail, this book will be a treat for you.

Loved the book so much. Can't wait for the other two guys' books. Keep 'em coming!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Blind Dates.

January 15, 2018 – Started Reading
January 15, 2018 – Shelved
January 15, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
January 23, 2018 – Finished Reading
February 18, 2018 – Started Reading
February 18, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Monique (new) - added it

Monique Great review!
Need to add this book. never-ending box of chocolates sounds amazing LOL

Peri June Monique wrote: "Great review!
Need to add this book. never-ending box of chocolates sounds amazing LOL"

Thank you!!! LOL.

message 3: by Chan (new)

Chan a never ending box of chocolates? really?! I love chocolate. Like, I have withdrawals when I don't eat it. Great review!

Peri June Chan wrote: "a never ending box of chocolates? really?! I love chocolate. Like, I have withdrawals when I don't eat it. Great review!"

Thanks! Me too. If I go a day without chocolate I start hyperventilating. LOL.