Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > His to Corrupt

His to Corrupt by Ava Sinclair

bookshelves: reviewed

His to Corrupt is the latest book in the Completely His series by Ava Sinclair and the second book by this author that I have read. To be honest, when I picked up the book and started to read it, I thought that it would be linked to the world portrayed in His to Own, which I really enjoyed. However, I was surprised to discover that His to Corrupt is a standalone novella, as are all the rest of the books in the Completely His series.
In other words, you don't have to have read any of the other books in the series to enjoy this book.
This story is sexy, steamy and sweet but also has moments of stark reality with touches of darkness, which makes for a fantastic read to escape into.
Jackson Rider is a motorcycle riding ex-con bad boy who comes to the rescue of sweet, innocent, good girl, Clara Linnett and demands a date in return.
Jackson is a swoon-worthy alpha male who wants to corrupt good girl, Clara, at least a little...or maybe a lot.
This book is definitely one that I can see myself reading again if I'm in the mood for sinfully sexy, steamy short read full of sex scenes that will make you fan yourself.

A copy of this book was given to me by the author.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His to Corrupt.

Started Reading