Beth ~ Panda & Boodle's Reviews > Bargaining with the Boss

Bargaining with the Boss by Jennifer Shirk

“Cute,” he said with a grin.
Her cheeks automatically ignited. Calm down, Kinsley. He didn’t call you a sex kitten. He called you cute. Even Dopey the Dwarf is considered cute.

There are times when you need a book that’s heavy on the erotic—that is dirty, kinky and explicit. Just like there are times when you need something lighter, sweeter and laden with good feels.

For those times, I suggest something like Bargaining with the Boss by Jennifer Shirk. It’s those things—light, sweet and good—wrapped in a fun little package.

I really enjoyed this book. It wasn’t taxing, but neither was it overly fluffy—there were hints at problems deeper, which offered the right amount of tension to propel me through the rather swoony end. Plus, Damon and Kinsley make an immensely likable couple. They meet cute, they spar and they fall in love—and though there is no heaving or any kind of bodice ripping, it’s easy enough to see that they have chemistry aplenty.

And that is why it’s an excellent choice for when you want something sweet, heartfelt, and blissful—because I think we all do, sometimes.

Maybe there was hope for him yet. Hope for them. It definitely felt like she was making progress.
But it also felt like she was falling in love.

~ 4.5 Casablanca STARS ~
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bargaining with the Boss.

January 12, 2018 – Started Reading