Connie Lafortune's Reviews > Deviant

Deviant by Gemma James

'But the past beat me to the battlefield. The f**king past had set off the first bomb, and now I found myself hunched down in the destruction. My chest squeezed, and despite going through several rounds of breathing exercises, I still couldn't pull in a full breath.'

Alex and Rafe are back in book five of Deviant and it was like reuniting with your worst nightmare and your best friend at the same time. God, what is it about this depraved man that keeps us coming back for more? I suppose it could be his sexy-as-sin dominance, his dark twisted discipline or his obsession with ginger. . .

All kidding aside, Deviant was about two broken souls who conquered their demons together. Who persevered through their pain to come out on the other side. Lets face it, Alex and Rafe are not your typical couple but their relationship works and their twisted love is strong and Deviant.

I LOVE the Condemned series and Ms. James just keeps getting better and better. I would highly recommend this series to all lovers of dark romance. 18+

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deviant.

January 12, 2018 – Started Reading