Mikayla Elliot's Reviews > A Court of Frost and Starlight

A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

did not like it

If you want to know what goes on in the daily, mundane, irritating life of the characters that leads to nothing being revealed (beyond what I found to be my growing loathing) then go for it. If you don't, and wait for the next, you aren't missing anything. Rather, you will be able to utilize the time that would be spent on reading this book by reading another, or anything else that would be even minutely useful/productive.
I Am interested in reading the next book, just for the sake that I gather it's supposed to be a continuation of the major story elements, but this book could have been summed up in a few simple lines. I could Not Wait for this book to be over, but it took me a good amount of time to summon the energy to even bother finishing. There are sweet parts, those that pull at the heartstrings, but overall, useless.
Summation: Chapters=character point of views, we've all been swindled.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Court of Frost and Starlight.

January 12, 2018 – Shelved
January 12, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
October 6, 2018 – Started Reading
October 6, 2018 –
page 30
13.1% "😬 Not sure about the setup of this one..."
October 25, 2018 –
page 76
33.19% "x_X So...bored. I'm dying. The structure of this one is painful."
October 26, 2018 –
page 120
52.4% "Filler...book."
October 30, 2018 –
page 154
67.25% "This far in and no direction on what the point of this book is....aside from watching the characters struggle through their daily, immortal lives."
December 30, 2018 –