Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Animal Instincts

Animal Instincts by Patricia Rosemoor

bookshelves: reviewed

I read a few books in The McKenna Legacy series when I was younger and fell in love, not just with the characters and family, but with the way Patricia Rosemoor writes. So when I was offered the chance to read an early copy of Animal Instincts, the first book in Patricia's new Kindred series, I jumped at the chance without even bothering to read the blurb.
Let me tell you: this book, it'll rip your heart out, shatter it completely and slowly repair the cracks throughout the story.
There's drama, mystery, thrills, chills and romance.
Animal Instincts features Skye Cross - a woman who can communicate with animals and Luc Lazare - a man who can turn into one, a panther, to be more precise.
The chemistry between Skye and Luc sizzles and snaps from their very first meeting and their romance is sweet to watch but it's the mystery and uncovering secrets and truths that will keep you turning page after page, just as I did.
This is definitely a book that I would highly recommend to paranormal romance readers and it's definitely a book that I will be re-reading again and again.
I'm already looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

I received an early copy of this book from Tule Publishing via Netgalley

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Animal Instincts.

Started Reading