Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Silent Threat

Silent Threat by Dana Marton

bookshelves: reviewed

So many times I've heard people say that helping others, helps yourself.
Annie Murray is "like one of those mythical woodland creatures that protect the forest."
She's a woman who embodies goodness, light and positivism and who truly believes that in healing others, we too, can find ourselves healed, in helping others to obtain peace, we too, can attain it.
Cole Makani Hunter on the other hand, is a hardened, cynical, ex-Navy Seal struggling with PTSD along with learning how to deal in a now silent world where he doesn't have the full use of his right arm.
This book is a great read that reminded me of the sacrifices and hardships that those who serve to ensure our protection and keep our countries, keep us, safe face and the toll that their protection, their sacrifice can have on them.
It was a beautiful read that was packed with action and mystery and featured characters that I felt an immediate emotional connection with.
Annie and Cole's story will stay with me for quite some time and I will definitely be reading more books by this author in the future.
Highly recommended.

An early copy of this book was provided to me by Montlake Romance via Netgalley.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silent Threat.

Started Reading