Aneeqa (ReadMatic.Book.Blog)'s Reviews > Effortless: A Legacy Novel

Effortless by Bethany-Kris

bookshelves: arc-review, mafia-romance

If you know me then you will know that I was introduced to this lovely mafia world when I first received the arc for Revere, which is cross and Catherine's book and I fell in love. Hence it was a no-brainer for me when this stumbled into my life. Who can resist a Donati right?

I really loved this book (I was not expecting anything less to be completely honest with you guys!) and before you proceed any further into the review, know that I highly recommend you read this book ASAP! And if you haven’t read any books from the Legacy novel series, then you are really wasting your time here. Go, now. Seriously.

Camilla Donati did not disappoint as Cross’ younger sister. Sharing the same blood and the last name, these two are people you cannot help but fall in love at first page. Cross makes a lot of appearance in the book, which I cannot tell you how much I appreciate because I have honestly missed that man so much!

Just like her brother, Camilla is a wild and free-spirited woman. She neither needs nor asks for permission to do anything, and that is something I love and respect the hell out of! She does whatever (and whoever) she wants to whenever and wherever she wants to. She is confident, alluring and seductive without even trying too hard. She knows the effect she has on men and she isn’t afraid to take advantage of it while leaving them heartbroken at the end of it all.

Having said that, Camilla is also very ambitious. She is hardworking and goal-oriented. I absolutely loved her!

Tommaso Rossi, on the other hand, is not exactly having the best time of his life. He is not where he wants to be in terms of his career, and his personal life definitely needs a burst of color.

That’s where Camilla comes in like a tornado.

I loved Tom and his patience and persistence when it came to Camilla. It was clear from the start that he knew what he wanted and he wasn’t leaving without it.

But knowing Camilla, she did what she does best and broke Tom’s heart. What she didn’t realize was that Tommaso managed to break every single wall around her heart and all her rules when it comes to dating.

The two are very different, not to mention, much unexpected. But their love was so effortless.

4.5 Stars

**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own**
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Effortless.

January 10, 2018 – Started Reading