Shannon McGee's Reviews > Belinda Bear's Special Talent

Belinda Bear's Special Talent by Amy Best

bookshelves: animals, 2018

Belinda Bear tries to find her talent for the local talent show. All her friends have great talents to display at the show but it seems like Belinda does not. Even though she does not have a talent to present at the show she continues to encourage her friends.

Belinda Bear is a very sweet and kind animal. She cheers on her friends as they practice with words and baked goods. She learns that even though she doesn’t have a talent for the show her friends show her what her talent really is. The art is cute and the story flows very nicely. I love the different names and talents of the animals.

Although the art is cute I find the cover not as nice because of the red frame it reminds me of a generic cereal box. It feels like the art, on the cover, is trying to be a really good cover but cheaper version.

Even as I wish for a better book cover I still really like the message and characters of the story. I just feel with a different cover there may be more readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Belinda Bear's Special Talent.

January 9, 2018 – Started Reading