Elaine's Reviews > Be My Valentine

Be My Valentine by Sean D. Young

32020643
This story has the sweet smell of success throughout it! Sorry, that’s something of a pun on the storyline in which Patrice McClendon sets out to create a signature scent to celebrate Valentine’s Day. She travels to a business fair, where she meets Jacques Germain. He’s a highly successful perfumer who has recently resigned from his leading role in a renowned perfume manufacturer after being wrongly accused of stealing. The attraction between the two is instant but Patrice is wary and he’s still reeling from the accusations. Can they work together to create a beautiful aroma as well as romance as Valentine’s Day approaches?

This is a lovely romance which features many of the McClendon clan who have been included in earlier stories in this series. However, each story is written to be a standalone, so you don’t need to have read any of them to still enjoy this one. The characters and plot are well developed, taking the reader into the angst and turmoil which surrounds this romance. There will be troubles along the way before everything will be coming up roses for this couple!

I requested and received a copy of this novel, via NetGalley. This is my honest review after choosing to read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Be My Valentine.

January, 2018 – Started Reading